It was my birthday Saturday and I booked a limo with emperor limousine.Whn it was time to get picked up I was happy the only complaint I had was the lights on the inside of the limo didn't light up as advertised.

After the party they came and picked us up in a party bus which I didn't order I would have liked to be picked back up in the limo. The bus didn't look so nice first of all on the inside I felt like I was riding on the CTA. Also they only had one headlight working and the lights on the back of the bus didn't work. Whn mt friend informed the driver he said he knows he only had a couple more stops to do.

I know the bus was supposed to be an upgrade but it wasn't so upgradish to me. When we arrived to my house it had snowed and a couple friends parked in the back in visiting parking so they asked the driver if he could drop them off in the back which would've taken 30sec.

And he told them no because he had a couple more stops.I wasn't very happy with my services.

Had an Experience with Emperor Limousine?

Comments

Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent-A-Car Bait & Switch Budget Rent A Car "...This brought the total cost of the two-week rental to $1,042.38. Not only was this a classic bait and switch, I could have rented the Avalon in advance and paid..." Read more Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more